Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Denied

Today was a completely lazy day. I spent the morning taking care of apartment and moving details. I had a slight moment of panic when I talked to my mom and realized that I was moving out of the house completely in a little over a week. I realize it's just part of life but it's still slightly scary.

I walked down to the beach after lunch and spent about an hour listening to Pink Martini. My cousin introduced me to their music and I absolutely love them now. After about an hour of being a beach bum I started to crave ice cream and decided to walk the mile or so down to the nearby pier where I knew there was an ice cream shop. Imagine my frustration on arriving only to discover that the accepted nothing but cash when I was carrying my debit card. It was with slightly less enthusiasm that I began the two mile walk home. :(

No comments: