Sunday, August 5, 2007

New Apartment

I moved into my new apartment on Friday, and incredibly enough was able to completely unpack in one day. It is rather nice to have my own room again. My roommates have also moved into the apartment, but they don't have their furniture here yet so my room is the only one done. The only thing missing is a second bookshelf...I didn't realize I had so many books!!! Hopefully in another few weeks we will have the kitchen and living room completely furnished so that we can throw our supposedly obligatory party. I had been rather nervous about the whole move and new job etc, but now that I'm here and settled and near all my Rice friends I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. The fun part will be getting at 5:30. I want to try to start swimming again in the morning before work. Technically the pool at the apartment doesn't open until 10am, but somehow I managed to get permission to swim early as long as I don't make too much noise.

2 comments:

Monnie said...

Cute! Nice big windows!

What is your new job?

Maiella said...

I am working as a commercial analyst for British Petroleum.