Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Little R&R

It's not often that I find myself at my apartment on a Saturday evening, but since I am recovering from a rather nasty cold I decided it was a good idea. Definitely a change of pace for me. I sleep a lot when I go back to visit family, but not necessarily here. Rather nice to sleep away the afternoon, and I even managed to get some stuff done. Ok maybe not that much but I did write a few thank you letters. That should count for something. :) I also got to spend time with my roommates. Doesn't happen as often as it should. It was a movie marathon evening: Love Actually, and then the first two Bourne movies. But now it's one in the morning and I need to be up in a few hours for church. I think I'll probably spend most of tomorrow sleeping as well. haha

No comments: